The Receptionist/Special Projects Coordinator must be a mature follower of Jesus, still growing and developing in his/her faith. He/she must be fully in accord with Carolina Creek Christian Camps (CCCC) mission statement, and statement of beliefs; committed to living these out personally, and instilling them in the organization. He/she must be of strong moral character and integrity.
The Receptionist/Special Projects Coordinator will work on the Marketing, Creative Services, and Development Team, creating a warm welcome by answering all phone calls and directing them to the right person in the organization. He/she will assist with special projects for the Marketing, Creative Services, and Advancement Team, and help analyze data through evaluations and dashboards. He/she will have a general knowledge of the camp program. He/she is responsible to model a genuine lifestyle of Christian discipleship in a manner consistent with CCCC’s mission, vision and values.
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner, and direct questions to the right person in the organization
- Assist Special Projects for the Marketing, Creative Services, and Development Team including special projects including fundraisers, marketing events, and fundraisers
- Create and input surveys evaluating all aspects of Carolina Creek
- Complete all data entry projects and assist in ROI, metrics, and maximizing data/analysis
- Assist in answering questions from campers, parents and churches regarding the camp programs
- Assist in the mailroom operations of Carolina Creek including checking Riverside PO Box, sorting mail when delivered to Carolina Creek, and mailing various items out
- Attend all required staff meetings and events
- Actively participate in and contribute to the broader camp programs of CCCC
- Actively engage and participate in the staff community through a godly attitude, words and actions.
- Reports to Marketing, Creative Services, & Development Director
- Must have a current valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Must be confidential and discreet when dealing with sensitive information
- Able to respond to email inquiries with well-written and professional replies
- Must possess strong computer skills, and an understanding of google drive, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, and Microsoft Suite of software applications
- Must possess strong interpersonal relations skills
- Work independently, being able to be a self-starter
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must possess emotional and spiritual maturity
- Must possess a developed sense of empathy
- Must be flexible with an ability to adjust and problem solve in challenging situations
- Able to engage in active listening
- A heart to serve wherever and whenever needed
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in hot and humid conditions. Requires sitting, standing, squatting, stooping, twisting, and ability to lift/carry anywhere from 15 to over 60 lbs.
- Adherence to company dress code and professional standards for personal grooming and appearance.
- Satisfactory completion of background investigation, as well as ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.