The Accounting Manager must be a mature follower of Jesus, still growing and developing in his/her faith. He/she must be fully in accord with Carolina Creek Christian Camps (CCCC) mission statement, and statement of beliefs; committed to living these out personally, and instilling them in the organization. He/she must be of strong moral character and integrity.
The Housekeeping Coordinator will work with with the Guest Services Team Lead to help all guests at Carolina Creek know and experience the love of Jesus Christ. He/she will clean and supervise staff, interns, and volunteers as they clean dining halls, cabins, lodges, and meeting rooms. He/she will interview, hire and supervise housekeeping staff and volunteers. He/she is responsible to model a genuine lifestyle of Christian discipleship in a manner consistent with CCCC’s mission, vision and values.
- Execute the cleaning of all facilities including dining halls, cabins, meeting rooms, lodges, and offices
- Supervise staff, interns, and volunteers as they are cleaning facilities
- Recruit and hire housekeeping staff and volunteers
- Inventory and order necessary cleaning supplies and materials for all Carolina Creek facilities
- Attend all required staff meetings and events.
- Participate in regular corporate prayer, worship and Bible study.
- Able to lead subordinate staff, including summer staff, in pursuit of Christ-likeness through modeling and other means of discipleship, both formal and informal.
- Able to answer questions about Christian doctrines and belief from their own personal experience.
- Possess the ability to pray with staff members and guests.
- Reports to Guest Services Director
- Supervises Housekeeping staff as needed
- Supervises Seasonal Staff when assigned to assist with housekeeping duties
- Must have a current valid driver’s license. (Or ability to gain a driver’s license in 90 days of hiring.)
- High School Degree or equivalent is required
- Previous professional housekeeping experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be a team player, and willing to work in all types of weather
- Must able to be teachable and ask questions where knowledge is lacking
- Must possess strong interpersonal relations skills
- Must possess emotional and spiritual maturity
- Must possess a developed sense of empathy
- Must be flexible with an ability to adjust and problem solve in challenging situations
- Able to engage in active listening
- A heart to serve wherever and whenever needed
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in hot and humid conditions up to 16 hours a day. Requires sitting, standing, squatting, stooping, twisting, and ability to lift/carry anywhere from 15 to over 60 lbs. Requires operating motor vehicles in the course of their duties.
- Adherence to company dress code and professional standards for personal grooming and appearance.
- Satisfactory completion of background investigation, as well as ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.